CarAdvice founders exit as Nine completes takeover 2 days ago
Nine originally agreed to acquire CarAdvice in 2016 over a three-year period.
Hyundai’s new Venue fits in and stands out
Created by Innocean Australia, the cheeky integrated campaign highlights the stylish attributes of Hyundai’s new entry-level vehicle.
INVNT creates 'Coachella for accountants' at Xerocon Brisbane
Celebrating its tenth anniversary. the event ran from September 4 until 5.
South Australia's RAA unveils new brand identity and campaign
Milo&Co were behind the rebrand, while KWP! created the new campaign.
Why brands need to place long-term bets in the war for attention
When it comes to sponsorships and partnerships, go big or go home, writes Wavemaker’s Shivani Maharaj.
Brand safety a constant effort, get used to it
GumGum’s chief growth officer Ben Plomion explains why brand safety must be a constant effort and why marketers must shift into a higher gear.
Voice and Visual Search: The Next Frontier of Digital Marketing
Commercial director at Criteo, ANZ, Colin Barnard shares his thoughts on how artificial intelligence has brought voice and visual search optimisation to the forefront of the industry.
Ikon's Mel Roberts is out 2 days ago
James Sawyer, managing partner, Ikon Sydney, will be acting Managing Partner Melbourne
Initiative Melbourne wins Deliveroo account following global pitch 2 days ago
The Mediabrands agency will now handle media planning and buying for the international food service business.
The Bachelor finale draws 1.17m metro viewers for Ten 2 days ago
Ten's reality dating show The Bachelor has drawn 1.17m metro viewers overnight, leading the network to an overall main channel win for the night.
Ten reveals major sponsors ahead of Rugby World Cup 2 days ago
The list includes the likes of major brands including Ford, Swisse and insurer TAL.
The key lessons on advertising effectiveness from studying the Effies 2 days ago
Broad targeting, longer term and strong emotion.
Antony Catalano’s ACM absorbs local Bendigo paper 2 days ago
As part of the deal, ACM now has access to Bendigo Weekly’s real estate product.
Seven head of sport Saul Shtein to depart after 15 years 2 days ago
Saul Shtein will exit the business following the conclusion of the current AFL season next week.
Facebook introduces a more interactive advertising bundle 2 days ago
Polls, augmented reality and playable ads are being expanded to advertisers across the globe.
Influencer and media platform PlayersVoice becomes AthletesVoice 2 days ago
The sports storytelling platform also announced a fan and athlete data exchange.
In other news...
- Keith Weed appointed to WPP board 2 days ago
- Facebook brings its news accelerator program to Australia 2 days ago
- VERSA and New Zealand Rugby create All Blacks Skill for Amazon Alexa 2 days ago
- Movers & Shakers: Wavemaker, 303 MullenLowe, Scorch iProspect 2 days ago
- Australia's advertising effectiveness study launched by the Communications Council 3 days ago
- QMS Sport inks deal with newest A-League side 3 days ago
- Young Gun: Verizon Media account manager Kim Dao 3 days ago
- Tealium adds built-in machine learning to its customer data platform 3 days ago
- Carat and Columbus retain $40m L’Oréal media account 3 days ago
- CUB sees success with non-alcoholic beer brand Carlton Zero 3 days ago
- Facebook moves deeper into hardware 3 days ago
- Martech platform Brandcrush raises $1m venture capital 3 days ago
- Scooby-Doo celebrates his 50th birthday with Australia's largest dog cake 3 days ago
- Advertising executives are the least trusted in Australia 3 days ago
- BCF bag 'The Honey Badger' for new multi-year content deal 3 days ago
- Sky News eyes younger audiences for its first Facebook-only show 3 days ago
- Wavemaker promotes Cat Wolkers to national role 3 days ago
- Ipsos dispels market research’s reputation as advertising’s ‘creativity killer’ 3 days ago
- Priceline 'Misterhood for the Sisterhood' campaign raises $1.3 million 3 days ago
- MullenLowe Profero opens in Perth with a digital offer 3 days ago
- Brands championing sustainability lead to success 3 days ago
- Ticketek owner TEG launches research insights with Doppler 3 days ago
- Pitch Wrap: Coca-Cola, Vodafone, Supercars 3 days ago
- ADMA gets scooped up in a raid by the Australian Computer Society 4 days ago
- Agencies are letting staff skip work for Friday's climate strikes 4 days ago
- Carat appointed to Vodafone global media account, Wavemaker retain in AU 4 days ago